About 3/4th of Burn related incidents reported at home, occur in the kitchen.
- Use Gas Stoves with a standard connecting pipe and authentic standardizations.
- LPG Cylinder should be kept in the open.
- Always beware of a leaking cylinder.
- Immediately replace cracked or damaged pipe and do not use PVC pipes.
- Regularly check the connection and Switch off regulator when not in use.
- Keep the gas stove on a platform, strictly avoid cooking on the floor.
- Wear an Apron or Tie up a loose ‘saree end (palla)’ or ‘stole (chunni)’ properly.
- Avoid using Diyas, Bidris & Chimnis, Use safe lamps instead.
- Keep the lamps, lanterns and matches at a safe distance and out of reach of children.
- Keep cleaning chemical agents & acid bottles safely.
- Switch off and unplug all electrical gadgets when not in use.
- Always check the temperature of water before bath.
- Beware of High Tension Electricity Cables passing over your terrace or balconies.
- Keep children away from kitchen.
- Check the temperature of water before bathing your child.
- Supervise the activities of children around Hot and Inflammable objects.
- Use Child Safe Electrical Sockets or keep them Capped.
- Do not hold the cracker while bursting.
- Do not point the burning fireworks towards others.
- Do not fiddle with un-burst crackers.
- Always light or burst Fire Crackers in an open area / ground.
SAFETY at WORK or OUTDOORS:
- Be careful with high tension wires.
- Use gloves, aprons, boots and goggles while working in chemical industry
or with electrical wires and circuits.
- Work safely with chemicals.
- Store harmful chemicals and acid bottles safely with Legible Labels.
- Follow all safety procedures, precautions and drills, religiously.
- Pour Ordinary Tap Water for 10-15 minutes on the affected area or till burning pain subsides (NO ICE OR ICE COLD WATER).
- Cover with clean cloth.
- Report to doctor.
- Do not apply Toothpaste, honey, ink, turmeric, cow dung, ghee, ratanjot, etc.
Meet Our Professionals
For The First Time In The History Of Burn Treatment & Management,Bbtrc In Association With Third Eye Is Soon Launching A Revolutionary It Based Technology And Treatment Management System Called The Btrc-Technet.
What People Says
Jagdish Singh - -
We received very good service for Son at this hospital. Special thanks goes to Dr Anshumali Misra for their excellent patient care delivery and cooperation. I also want to thank…Rajan Tavara - -
I am very thank full for this burn unit .i am satisfy with their burn treatment
Pooja Goal - -
Best burn hospital in delhi & ncr ,they are specialist in burn treatment . this hospital staff are very remarkable .Himanshu Jain - -
I am himashu jain i am satisfy with burn hospital they give the best treatment for burn.
Deepak Kumar - -
I am really satisfied from this burn hospital they're giving me good result from the burn treatment of my brother.Ram Singh - -
I injured from fire and treated from BTRC Noida hospital now i am fine ,i jus say their staff and their treatment is best , this is best burn hospital